Perfectly positioned in one of Exeter’s finest roads the conifer lined circular driveway leads to expansive surrounds of a wide variety of mature trees and gardens ensuring peace and privacy will be yours as you begin your new life in rural paradise.
This superb 25 acre holding has a lovely frontage to Cornwall Road and a unique woodland valley with over 150 metres of double frontage to a wonderful spring fed creek adding to the character of the predominantly cleared and pastured rich soil ideal for any rural pursuits including cool climate wines, olives or any type of livestock.
The homes expansive single level floor plan provides the unique opportunity for the ideal family environment enhanced by guaranteed peace and privacy.
- Formal entry via covered and tiled patio
- Striking open plan lounge and dining rooms with a lovely garden outlook including magnificent weeping cherries and direct courtyard access
- Expansive country style timber kitchen with informal meal area adjoining spacious family room with all overlooking the expansive paved entertaining terrace
- Five generously sized bedrooms, all with attractive garden outlooks
- Spacious bathroom adjacent to huge walk-in linen/utility cupboard.
- Laundry/mud room with adjoining shower and toilet
- Lovers of entertaining will appreciate the walled courtyard with its vast expanses of paving bordered by box hedges, sure to be at the centre of many social gatherings and celebrations
- Oversized double garage offering internal access plus detached triple garage with power & lights
- All services are available including town water and natural gas plus N.B.N
- The expansive grounds surrounding the home are rich in established trees, hedges and colorful blooms
Set in the heart of highly desirable rural Exeter, you’ll enjoy remarkably convenient living close to cafes, shops and schools, while being only 5 minutes from the Hume Motorway and 25 minutes to both Bowral and Berrima.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 28th October 2021
No matter your preference, this property presents the perfect opportunity to purchase an original character home that is conveniently located only a few minutes walk from Moss Vale town centre, an array of retail options, award-winning cafes/restaurants, parks, local schools, indoor aquatic centre and transportation services. Features include:
- Generous 1930's home retaining original features including high ceilings and timber floors with modern conveniences and scope for further improvement on a 1,405sqm block with an attractive private access providing an excellent level of privacy
- Entry to the home is via a elevated north facing deck complete with BBQ area
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area with gas cooktop complete with new range hood, under bench oven, new dishwasher and pantry
- On the ground floor, you'll find the large separate lounge with beautiful north facing bay window and slow combustion wood fire, formal dining area, sun room, main bathroom and three large double bedrooms with the master featuring decorative corner windows
- Huge 5 x 12.5m loft with endless possibilities including bedroom complete with living area, games room or professional work from home office
- Natural gas central heating has been installed in addition to carpet throughout the sleeping areas to ensure year round comfort
- 5 x 7m outdoor undercover entertaining area/carport providing covered access to the rear kitchen entry and laundry/mud room with additional toilet
- Freestanding colorbond double garage with single roller door and drive through option providing ample area for storage/ workspace and future potential within the fenced area to the rear as a large pet space or the ideal area for additional shedding
- Family friendly area with fully council maintained “Goode Park” and playground directly opposite within a minute’s walk at the end of a no through road
Great home or investment!
First National Real Estate Moss Vale are adhering to all safety advice provided by the NSW Government in relation to COVID-19. All inspections are by appointment only, only 1 person accompanied by the agent per inspection.
Anyone travelling from Greater Sydney to view the property will a permit to do so and will be required to have a negative test result within the past 72 hours from the time of the inspection.
This property is currently tenanted so please allow at least 48 hours’ notice for inspection.