No matter your preference, this property presents the perfect opportunity to purchase an original character home that is conveniently located only a few minutes walk from Moss Vale town centre, an array of retail options, award-winning cafes/restaurants, parks, local schools, indoor aquatic centre and transportation services. Features include:
- Generous 1930's home retaining original features including high ceilings and timber floors with modern conveniences and scope for further improvement on a 1,405sqm block with an attractive private access providing an excellent level of privacy
- Entry to the home is via a elevated north facing deck complete with BBQ area
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area with gas cooktop complete with new range hood, under bench oven, new dishwasher and pantry
- On the ground floor, you'll find the large separate lounge with beautiful north facing bay window and slow combustion wood fire, formal dining area, sun room, main bathroom and three large double bedrooms with the master featuring decorative corner windows
- Huge 5 x 12.5m loft with endless possibilities including bedroom complete with living area, games room or professional work from home office
- Natural gas central heating has been installed in addition to carpet throughout the sleeping areas to ensure year round comfort
- 5 x 7m outdoor undercover entertaining area/carport providing covered access to the rear kitchen entry and laundry/mud room with additional toilet
- Freestanding colorbond double garage with single roller door and drive through option providing ample area for storage/ workspace and future potential within the fenced area to the rear as a large pet space or the ideal area for additional shedding
- Family friendly area with fully council maintained “Goode Park” and playground directly opposite within a minute’s walk at the end of a no through road
Great home or investment!
First National Real Estate Moss Vale are adhering to all safety advice provided by the NSW Government in relation to COVID-19. All inspections are by appointment only, only 1 person accompanied by the agent per inspection.
Anyone travelling from Greater Sydney to view the property will a permit to do so and will be required to have a negative test result within the past 72 hours from the time of the inspection.
This property is currently tenanted so please allow at least 48 hours’ notice for inspection.