Beautifully positioned with a lovely northerly aspect and view across all living and outdoor areas this unique home offers spacious rooms and privacy. A superb layout with high ceilings and quality inclusions, it offers a fabulous lifestyle address within the heart of the Southern Highlands. Perfectly positioned on over 3 acres, and overlooking its own private pony paddock providing the ideal village location close to the school and the iconic Exeter General Store & Cafe, this home offers stylish, comfortable and economical modern living.
- Wide wrap around verandah leading to attractive formal entry
- North facing alfresco entertaining area with landscaped grounds
- Great combination of formal and informal living areas including lounge, dinning, family, informal dining and rumpus
- Modern gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher and five burner gas top
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Three comfortable double bedrooms, with built in robes
- Well positioned study off formal entry
- Spacious, as new three way main bathroom
- Ducted central reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern security system throughout, but you probably won't need it living in Exeter
- Double garage with internal access and two remote doors
AVAILABLE NOW. GIVE US A CALL TODAY TO ORGANISE YOUR INSPECTION.
Set on 25 acres is this substantial 5 bedroom home. The house comprises of large tiled formal lounge, large tiled family/ dining plus an open spacious timber kitchen with granite bench tops and a laundry with a 2nd shower and toilet, central heating throughout. Extensive enclosed courtyard, established gardens, double garage, additional shedding and a whole 25 acres for any rural pursuit. Set on total peace and privacy.