Announcing the New Marulan Village Centre
Marulan is booming. Record economic activity and a projected 15% population growth over the next five years have led to the opening in late January 2019 of the $4 million Marulan Village Centre, offering an IGA - the town’s first supermarket. Construction is nearing completion and there are spaces for seven businesses to be part of this exciting development. Available premises will lease fast so don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to be part of the biggest-ever development in the heart of Marulan.
* Seven tenancies are available for long-term lease – six at 80 sqm and one at 512 sqm to be leased in total or divided as required
* Ample carparking and attractive landscaping to create a relaxed village hub for your business to prosper in.
* Capitalise on the customer traffic IGA will bring to your business and benefit from IGA’s confidence in the local market
* Would suit cafes, take-away outlets, medical practices, chemists and other services, with the opportunity to offer a one-of-a-kind business in Marulan
* New residential, transport and quarry developments are attracting more residents and generating new jobs every week
Centrally located between the Southern Highlands, Illawarra, Sydney, Goulburn and Canberra and just minutes from the busy Hume Highway and the 20,000 vehicles it carries daily, Marulan is poised to thrive as a residential and economic centre and you can be part of this record growth.
As the opening of the centre approaches and the Marulan customer base expands, now is the time to capitalise on this unmissable opportunity.